Thursday, September 17, 2009

WebQuest Changes

I chose to work on the WebQuest "Break -out at Rolling Hills"

The changes I would like to make to this WebQuest is the story line of why the animals escaped and I would like to change the tasks the students have to complete slightly. I think the WebQuest is a really good idea but I don't enjoy the reasoning the animals left the zoo. I think that with some work it could be better. Also I would like to change the tasks and make it to where the students need to learn what the animal's favorite food or activity is and use that to persuade the animals to come back to the zoo. By doing it this way the students will get to learn a little more about the animals in the zoo and their diet and day-to-day activities.

1 comment:

  1. Your revisions will make this WebQuest stronger! I look forward to seeing the final version!

    ReplyDelete