Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Indiana Mysteries

I looked at the blog "Indiana Mysteries". This blog is very educational for children. Each blog posting is a mystery animal posted with facts about the animal or insect, sometimes even fossils and plants. While looking at this blog, readers find interesting facts about the specific item being discussed and also can see a picture of it. If I were to use this blog in my future classroom I would be teaching my students interesting facts that other teachers have found about certain "creatures" and plants. I would also be introducing the following two NETS-T standards: 2a. design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity, and also 2D. provide students with multiple and varied formative and summative assessments aligned with content and technology standards and use resulting data to inform learning and teaching.

For those who would like to check out this interesting blog, here is the link...enjoy!
http://authorvisitsindiana.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda! You made good connections between the blog activity and the NETS-T!

    ReplyDelete